If you've just got your hands on this 4000 year old massage tool, we're here to help you learn how to get the best results from it. Right before your first use, rinse the head of the kansa wand with some water to remove manufacturing residue. You can read our guide on how to clean and maintain your kansa wand.
How to use the k-wand on your face:
- Apply a suitable facial oil to your skin or the wand head.
- Work upwards from your mouth towards your eyes, assisting lymphatic drainage out of the facial area.
- Feel free to apply gentle pressure where needed, making circular outward waves.
- You can use the kansa wand around your eyes, starting from the outside towards the bridge of the nose.
- On your forehead, create a figure-8 pattern and move the wand outwards. This motion yields the best results in minimizing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Our kansa wand is also suitable to massage the neck and particularly effective on tight muscles. Move the wand downwards from the neck towards the shoulders.
Once you've massaged your face for 10-15 mins, clean the kansa wand with a soft cloth. Our kansa wand is made with genuine a genuine bronze alloy and wood that is suitable for skincare.